Attachment Issues, Communication Issues, Self-Regulation, Setting Boundaries, Stress, Working & Parenting
0-5 I 6-12 I 13-18
Also experienced in
Academic Challenges, Anxiety, Discipline, Pre-teens, Step/Blended Family, Tantrums, Teenagers, Toddlers, Trauma, Healing & Transformation
San Antonio, United States
I teach busy moms who find themselves pressed for time, distracted, and short-tempered, exactly HOW to drop the mom guilt so they can find balance and experience JOY & ease in raising kind humans through research-based, proven practices. Using my G.R.O.W. Together framework, I teach you how to prioritize connection, practice mindful communication, and engage in collaboration so you can feel calm, confident, and in control in the midst of motherhood chaos. My strengths-based approach has helped THOUSANDS of individuals make transformational shifts in their mindset and relationships that last.
Working & Parenting
Healing & Transformation
1. B.A. Sociology - St. Mary's University
2. M.S. Education - Johns Hopkins University
3. Parenting Coach - Jai Institute for Parenting
4. No-Nonsense Nurturer - Center for Transformative Teacher Training
5. Trauma-Informed Care - Texas Department of Family and Protective Services
6. Mindfulness & Meditation Coach
7. Crucial Conversations Practitioner
1. High achieving millennial mothers who are stressed, overwhelmed, and/or burnt out and are looking to find balance and experience more joy and ease in motherhood.
2. Busy parents of tweens and teens that struggle creating strong relationships with their child and have a desire to instill strong values, connect with their child, and support them in developing the skills to THRIVE in the real world.
3. Conscious and gentle parents on a healing journey and are looking to be more intentional and mindful in how they raise resilient, emotionally intelligent, and kind humans.
200 USD per 50 min session. First consultation of 30 min is complimentary.
Free/complementary first consulation