ADHD, Anxiety, Discipline, Routines, Setting Boundaries, Sleep Issues, Tantrums
Mothers & Fathers
0-5 I 6-12
Also experienced in
Kindergarten & Pre-School, Phobias & Fears, Sibling Rivalry
Wyncote, United States
I am a child psychologist who has worked as a family therapist for over 20 years, helping parents match their parenting strategies to their children's needs. I let parents know what tasks are realistic for their children's age. My style is straightforward in answering parents' concerns. I give concrete strategies that take into account each family's needs and values. Ideas presented are based on the latest scientific research in child development. I help parents know when to step in and when to step back to raise resilient children.
Kindergarten & Pre-School
Phobias & Fears
1. Pennsylvania Licensed Psychologist (#PS015042)
2. Pennsylvania Certified School Psychologist
3. Certified Clini-Coach® (Clini-Coach Academy)
- Parents who have to yell at and argue with kids to try to get through the day.
- Parents who want to get their child to sleep through the night in their own bed without tears.
- Parents with children who are anxious, fearful or resistant.
- Parents whose children do not get along with each other.
- Parents who are having difficulty managing their overactive or impulsive children.
- Parents whose children have tantrums.
250 USD per 50 min session. First 30 min consultation is complimentary.
Free/complementary first consulation